Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Knierim Dental's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW OFFICE HOURS BECOME EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2020!!!
1000 Regency Court #101
Toledo, OH 43623
Click here for door to door driving directions
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Please call our office at 419-473-2728 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment through our web site and our appointment coordinator will contact you to verify. We make a very strong effort to stay on time. The only time we aren't is if there has been a patient who was not scheduled that needed emergency treatment. If we aren't on time, we will tell you when you arrive and give you the option to stay or reschedule. We appreciate your understanding.
Cancellations / No Shows
Our commitment to you is a high priority and we expect the same from you. Unlike our medical counterparts, we schedule one patient per appointment time. This time is reserved solely for you. If you cancel your appointment, we appreciate 24 hours notice. If you don't show up, we sit idle and that time could have been given to another patient.
Insurance and Billing
We realize that every person's financial situation is different. We are sensitive to your concern about dental costs and share a desire to keep charges to a minimum. Our first and foremost desire is to provide you with the highest quality dental care and health maintenance.
In order to provide this quality care, we have developed a variety of payment options to help you receive the dental care needed to enjoy a healthy and confident smile with respect to your budget. Prior to the commencement of your treatment, fees and financial arrangements will be discussed with you.
Dental insurance is designed to reduce and not eliminate the fee you must pay for your dental treatment. If you have dental insurance, we understand the value of its benefits to you. We will fill out and file your insurance forms for you. If you do not know your exact coverage, we will try to estimate your benefits. Understand though, we cannot guarantee that any estimate by us is 100% correct. You are responsible for any portion of your treatment fee that is not covered by your insurance. We will do all we can to assure you of receiving the maximum benefits allowed by your dental plan. Please understand that our office may not be in network or accept your insurance.
- Cash or Check : We are happy to offer a 5% pre-payment savings for all treatment paid in full before treatment begins.
- Credit Cards : We accept the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- Payment Plan : For patients who desire a monthly payment plan, we have made arrangements with CARECREDIT, a health- care finance company. There are no application fees, down payments and the loan can be interest-free. Applications are available here at the office or on-line and approval is provided quickly.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for dental procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you can begin to use CareCredit for your dental treatment.
CareCredit is endorsed by the American Dental Association and the Ohio Dental Association. CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on them. For over 20 years, they have been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision is in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities & Equipment
This facility was constructed in 2009. Many people are nervous about coming to the dentist. We have incorporated soothing colors and designs to bring about a sense of calmness. We have added new equipment to aid in diagnosing dental disease, educate our patients and to make your appointment less stressful.
- Intra Oral Camera - A color picture is taken of the teeth so that you can see what we see.
- Panoramic x-ray - This is a picture of the head and neck area, from ear to ear. This gives us an overall picture of your teeth and jaw bones.
- Digital Radiography- This gives us individual pictures of each tooth at around a 90 percent reduction of radiation compared to the traditional film x-rays. This also gives us an immediate picture of the area, which allows us to view the area on a 19 inch monitor instead of a 1X1 inch film.